- Responsibility to coordinate and follow-up dedicated projects for our top priority regional offshore onshore projects, mainly in Europe.
- Creating project specific installation manuals
- Alignment of project scope
- Drive issue resolution & escalation process
- Setup project collaboration platform (shared drives, meeting structure, etc.)
- Project fulfilment coordination with the fulfillment team in Oglaend System and local entities in Europe.
- Project administration and documentation control
- Ownership to the documentation flow between the customer and Oglaend System.
- Coordinate with the fabrication location and decision on supply set up of assigned project.
- Supply coordination with the customer, our project managers in the sales organization and the engineering team.
- Coordinate Item / Kit creation in our ERP system.
- Keep SO&P informed of future project demands to ensure proper manufacturing planning.
- Participate in customer meetings between customer and other stakeholders in the company.
- Opportunity for travel, mainly in Europe.
- Contribute to towards making our internal processes and procedure efficient.
- Minimum 3 years' work experience in project management.
- Inventor experience is a plus
- Experience in document control and document handling systems.
- Experience with customer contact and conducting customer meetings.
- You have very good communication skills both in writing and orally in Norwegian and English.
- Good communication skills and interest in sharing knowledge and developing colleagues' competence.
- Is service-minded and cooperates well in teams across departments.
- The position will involve travel, both short-term and possibly long-term stays.
- You are a yes-person who likes to travel and meet new people.
- You are good at listening to customers and understanding their needs. You can see new opportunities.
- You are efficient, focused and deliver results
- You are creative, solution-oriented, and analytical.
- Independent, structured and trust your technical competence.
- You like and can handle many projects at the same time.
Location: Øglænd System, Klepp in Norway, dept. Project Management Office Europe.
We offer: Generous schemes for pension & insurance. Bonus and training packages. High degree of flexibility with the possibility to plan your own daily activities. A multi-cultural, inclusive working environment with motivated and enthusiastic colleagues. Top quality, brand new office space in our new headquarters in Kleppe.
Questions regarding the position can be addressed HR Business Partner Merethe Moen at +47 476 86 313
Application deadline: 10.12.2021
About Oglaend System
Øglænd System AS is an international company with headquarters based in Kleppe and is a group company of the Hilti corporation with approximately 30,000 employees globally. The company has approximately 300 employees and 4 manufacturing locations and a turnover of around 1,7M NOK.
Øglænd System develop, design, manufacture and market multidiscipline support systems, cable management systems and accessories for global projects primarily within offshore oil and gas, renewable energies and shipbuilding.