Responsibility and tasks:
- Design and construction of new products in Autodesk Inventor.
- Update and maintenance of existing portfolio.
- Facilitate production basis.
- Contribute to the production of information material in the form of images and text for external and internal use.
For the right candidates these types of tasks can also be relevant:
- Active involvement in our strategic innovation projects.
- Building of systems in Microsoft platform.
- Application constructions for customer in Oil and gas, power plant, tunnel, ship, larger building projects, industry with more, within the disciplines EI&T, HVAC and Piping.
- You are independent, structured.
- You are effective and focused with good ability to deliver.
- You have the ability to work independently and as a team.
- You are skilled in listening and able to quickly understand the needs of different stakeholders.
- You are creative and solution orientated.
- You are comfortable with multiple tasks, deadline and targets.
- Experience with Inventor or similar software.
- Engineers degree is desirable, preferably with construction subjects in the education.
- Technical experience from oil and gas industry, wind, ship or infrastructure is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- You have excellent English communication skills, written and spoken. (Norwegian will also be advantageous.)
- Experience with BIM, Revit, PDMS or Smartplant 3D is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- An interesting and varied position within our technology department with multiple development opportunities.
- A multi-cultural, inclusive working environment with motivated and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Top quality, brand new office space in our new headquarters in Kleppe.
- Generous schemes for pension & insurance. Bonus and training packages.
- High degree of flexibility with the possibility to plan your own daily activities.
Location: Øglænd System, Øksnevad Næringspark, Kleppe.
Position type: Temporary position. Contract to: 31.12 2022.
Questions related to the position can be addressed to Portfolio Management Coordinator Mikal Haaland Pedersen 994 28 850 or HR Business Partner Merethe Moen 476 86 313.
Please apply before 10.12.2021.